Sunday, March 29, 2009

How to spend a Sunday

by John Kubicek

Well, I had plenty of things to do today. I suppose that ADD had something to do with it, but I found things to do and to think about that were completely off the page. My agenda of things I would accomplish went completely off the charts following an early Spring snow storm. And that is okay. It is times like this that give me a "fix" of learning more about God's gifts to us all.

So, let me bring you a video that I came across today:



This was a video that helped me to embrace multicultural relations all the more. But, it doesn't mean that I'm for some type of global governance. Actually, it is about sovereign people uniting and learning to accept and love cultures that are different from ours. We should all be giving a standing ovation for Linda Gentille, for doing what we should all be doing. It didn't take a U.N. Security Council mandate or resolution for people just like US to know how to get along with each other.

No comments: