Tuesday, March 02, 2010

The Kamikaze pilot wasn't a right-wing-extremist or Tea-partier!

By John Kubicek

On February 23, 2010, I uploaded the video you will see below. I just knew that the things Bernie Goldberg was telling Bill O'Reilly would lead to a deeper meaning. And sure enough, just a few days later, I found a column that said that the Conservative Movement, and even more importantly, the TEA Party movement, were going to distance themselves from certain "fragments" of the movements: The FRINGE... I was moved to promptly write a response to that column. I am pretty sure that this video gave me some of the ammo that lead to what I felt when I read the column by Kenneth Vogel.

In this video, you will see the part where Bernie explains how the left-wing media attaches any kind of violence to the FAR right wing conspiracy (which probably includes ANY of us in the TEA Party movement).

This video segment of O'Reilly is now so much more relevant because of what had been written by Vogel and in my response. What you will be seeing will definitely help you connect the dots.

And yes, in listening to Sean Hannity just now, I'd swear he read the column I wrote yesterday, where I mention "United we stand, divided we fall!"


Video provided by TheREALjohnny2k

Bookmark and Share

Be sure to check out johnny2k's Tea Party Gear!

No comments: