Saturday, June 15, 2019

Music From My Heart

Things on my heart...

Music From My Heart

From my bio at audiomack.com:
I can't read music. I just get on the keyboard, and play, whatever comes to my heart. Sometimes, it could be songs I can remember, where I just play by ear. Other times, it just comes from my heart. This was how I came up with the name for my first album, with 15 songs, "Music From My Heart."
I know that if I share my music, and 1000 people ever become aware of it, only about 100, or less, will bother to check it out. Out of that group of 100 or less, that actually hear it, maybe 10 people will like it. Out of those 10 people, only one will share or comment on it... But that one person that shares it, may be one of those people that influences 10, 100, or 1000 people... I just leave it for the Lord, because that is how He works.

Here is the latest song that I have recorded:


You can listen to all of my songs, 15 so far, on audiomack.com.  They are all instrumental, at least from a keyboard.  The only vocal parts are courtesy of my cat, RC, accompanying in a song or two.

Please be that one person that shares this post.  I pray that you are that one person I influence. I pray that you are that person that influences a thousand people!

No comments: