Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Last Week on TheREALjohnny2k - 11/22 through 11/29/09

By John Kubicek

I was told today that I shouldn't talk so much about myself in my blogs. Of course, the person that told me that has to be right. I've learned not to question great wisdom. But to literally apply the great advice I received would negate the entire purpose of this blog today.

Hey, have you ever noticed that difficulties come our way no matter how hard we try (to live our lives in a way that pleases God)? Yeah, stuff happens. A week ago, I was dealing with an allergic reaction to an anti-biotic. And while I was dealing with a situation that may have had life and death consequences, I wasn't about to stop doing what I do. I faced my storm.

New storms remain on the horizon. There are times that it would seem to be so easy to just let the storms go by, and duplicate the ostrich's strategy of sticking our head in the sand. We could just hunker in the bunker. However, the storms coming our way won't be able to be ignored.

In my neck of the woods, they have a saying: "Cry me a river, then build a bridge and get over it!" Maybe that was why I was told not to be telling you my life story. While I agree wholeheartedly with that sage advice, it was my intention all along to let you know that we can face the absolute adversity, and get over that, too!

Last week, as ill as I was, I still managed to maintain the fortitude to get some great videos posted to my youtube channel. Get ready to see some good stuff!

And most of all, take note of what former Israeli Ambassador to the U.N. Dan Gillerman says: "Yes we can, yes we must, and yes we will."

November 22, 2009 - This is today (22-NOV-09), and this is for real

Former Israeli Ambassador to the U.N. Dan Gillerman talks about what needs to be done about Iran.

November 23, 2009 - Freedom, Family and Faith ~ By Ricky Lee Jackson

Ricky Lee Jackson, a family practice physician, also sings country music. He wrote this song because he wants to take this country back.

November 25, 2009 - Sarah Palin's problems with the media

John Ziglar discusses his documentary, "How Obama Got Elected", and how it relates to Sarah Palin on Fox and Friends, on Nov 22.

November 25, 2009 - Mike Ditka on Fox & Friends

Mike Ditka discusses leadership, Obama, Sarah Palin and Afghanistan.

November 25, 2009 - Navy SEALs accused of giving a terrorist a fat lip

Three Navy SEALs are being charged for assault on a detainee, the terrorist that killed the four Black Water employees in Fallujah and hung them from a bridge.

November 26, 2009 - Gretchen Carlson Interview with Sarah Palin at The Villages

Nov. 25, 2009 - The Gretchen Carlson interview with Sarah Palin at The Villages, on Fox & Friends.

This interview focuses on women "breaking through the glass ceiling," the barriers that keep women from making it to the top.

And, yeah, Palin/Beck 2012 sounds good to me! And no, I'm not kidding. I'm just sayin' ...

November 29, 2009 - Israeli Ambassador Dan Gillerman: "Yes we can, yes we must, and yes we will"

Former Israeli Ambassador to the U.N. Dan Gillerman lets us know that Israel is ready, willing and able to take out nuke plants in Iran should diplomacy not work.

Israel obviously has a clock clicking down to the point of no return. With Iran's announcement that they will build 10 more nuclear processing plants, has that moved Israel's time clock up a few minutes? How long Israel go before they have to make a pre-emptive strike?

FAVORITE(s) OF THE WEEK:

There are two favorites this week. You will enjoy them both!

From konshito: November 02, 2006: SSgt Barry Sadler, Ballad of the green beret

An all-time classic. The original version.



From M4GW (Minnesotans For Global Warming): November 24, 2009 - Hide The Decline - Climategate


A parody of "Draggin the Line" by Tommy James and the Shondells. Which I think is where the term "Treehugger" comes from "Huggin a tree when you get near it" was the original lyric which I replaced with "you should have chopped more trees instead of hugging them"

Hide The Decline Shirt and Mug Now Available!
http://www.cafepress.com/m4gw




Bookmark and Share

No comments: