Monday, December 21, 2009

Last Week on TheREALjohnny2k - 12/14 through 12/20/09

By John Kubicek

Updated December 23, 2009. I realized today, when I read the original version, it was incomplete, and barely comprehensible. I must have been tired and in a hurry to get it posted. I apologize to my readers, and I hope this edition will be much better!!

Earlier today, I read a great piece by Barbara Simpson, "2010, here I come." She writes:
I've been thinking about my resolutions for 2010, and I've decided this year I will make some and live up to them! It's been a long time. I've decided to be more courageous.

Part of the reason is that I've seen what's happened to my country, and I don't like it. I've seen what the silent censorship of political correctness has created, and I don't like it. I've seen that young people simply don't know about our greatness and how we attained that – not because they're dumb but because they deliberately have not been taught.
Barbara has it so right! I've made a resolution, too, for the same reason. There are changes that I've been working on that I want to share with you today.

It was just ten years ago that I came up with the brilliant idea to start my own website, johnny2k.com. The website went online on January 3, 2000, I believe. My original theme was helping people work from home, using the internet. I fully expected to become a dotcom entrepreneur millionaire within months. I put it all on the line. And then, three months later, we saw the beginning of the dotcom fallout. Al Gore's "invention" wasn't quite working out so well for many dotcom investors, and the bubble burst. It was at that time that I saw the writing on the wall, and my dream of a large financial gain was also vaporized.

Well, fortunately, I've found a greater purpose along the way. Like Barbara Simpson, I haven't liked what I'm seeing, especially in the last 11 months since The One has taken office. So, using the skills that I've developed over the last ten years, it will be my purpose to make sure that the "sheople" are better informed. And on the other side of the coin, I realized that there are many of my fellow patriots that are much better equipped than I when it comes to the ability to adequately inform the masses. So what do I do? I have decided to specialize in finding ways to get more of you exposed to the vast resources now available on the web that just may help us preserve our freedom.

So, what could be a better time to make a transformation, while we see the new decade arrive? The new johnny2k.com will be focused on that one goal, to make sure that you are aware of what is facing America. I will use all of my abilities to show that we are becoming dangerously close to totally losing any freedom that we've enjoyed for the last two centuries. While I am still allowed, I will do all I can to make sure that you are informed of how our freedoms are being diluted.

How much can I do? Over two and a quarter million views of my youtube videos that I've posted in the last three years told me that I may be able to HELP make a difference. Close to 50,000 views of my various forum posts and blogs may mean that there are others out there that also have a desire to understand what is going on. I've been dedicating myself to providing you with information that will help to connect all of the dots. I plan to continue that mission in the next decade, for as long as I'm allowed.

On that note, please allow me to present the following videos to you, even if I'm just preaching to the choir.

December 14, 2009 - Mark Ingram of 'Bama: Heisman Trophy Winner - He knows who to give the credit to!

Ain't it great! Heisman Trophy winner Mark Ingram knows who to give the credit to: God, family, and team! I am very happy for him!

December 14, 2009 - "I'm in command. Just follow my lead." Do we have a choice?

In a preview of the 2010 edition of "24", Jack Bauer says, "I'm in command. Just follow my lead." Well, that sounds familiar, doesn't it? What a way for them to tell us that some fringe-group tree-huggers are going to be running the coming One World Government, for our own good, of course.

December 17, 2009 - Michelle Malkin on Fox and Friends - Dec. 17, 2009

Steve, Gretchen and Brian talk to Michelle Malkin about a variety of topics.

They start out discussing the health care reform legislation, where Senator Tom Coburn's use of procedures to force the Bernie Sanders Amendment to be read, which results in the amendment being withdrawn.

The next subject to come up is how Ben Bernanke could end up being the Time Magazine Person of the Year. That was pretty weird, as Michelle will explain.

It will keep getting even more outrageous, though. The Govenator takes on Sarah Palin on the climate (apparently he hadn't heard about Climategate)... The climax is what somebody wants to do, like legalizing all illegal immigrants.

December 18, 2009 - Too much information online? A mom tweets right after her son drowns in pool.

A mom has a strange way of reacting after her son his found at the bottom of their swimming pool. She not only twitters about that a half hour after he is found, but then again right after he is pronounced dead.

Dr. Jeffrey Lieberman, Chairman of Columnbia Univ. Psychiatry Dept. discusses the way society is headed because of the social media, and what it may mean that people share so much proprietary information about their lives online.

December 19, 2009 - Just enjoy Andrea Bocelli singing White Christmas (while our country goes down the tubes)

I had so many mixed feelings today. While I wanted to start enjoying the Christmas holiday season, I was finding out that Sen. Ben Nelson (Democrat) of Nebraska decided to go with the Senate version of Health Care Reform, whatever that is (because we haven't seen it yet!). It was very depressing. I have that feeling that WE the People LOST.

December 19, 2009 - The 12 Days before Christmas by the Kenosha WI Police Dept.

Hey, is it just me, or is it Christmas? I don't want JUST a white Christmas, but also one that is very Merry for all of you Santa Claus fans like me! Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!

December 20, 2009 - GOOOH Tim Cox! Tim is the founder of GOOOH - Get Out Of Our House

This is about defeating all incumbents in the House of Representatives. Is that really a good idea? You decide.

December 20, 2009 - December 20, 2009 - John McCain on Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace - Part 1

This is a time when to use a football analogy, the Republicans - and We the People - are backed up on their own goal line.

December 20, 2009 - December 20, 2009 - John McCain on Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace - Part 2

(Again, I repeat...) This is a time when to use a football analogy, the Republicans - and We the People - are backed up on their own goal line.

FAVORITE OF THE WEEK:

From PatrioticToDaBone: December 22, 2007 - Ronald Reagan Christmas address (12/23/81)
In a world of political correctness and Christmas culture wars, Reagan's national address is almost unbelievable! It is a breath of fresh Christmas air! What happened to the politicians like him who are not afraid to hold fast to the Christian faith despite what others think or say about their Christmas beleifs? God help us by sending more like him back into our country! The challenge: will you speak like this the next time you are given opportunity to speak about your faith? (This video is available for download through www.sermonspice.com)




Bookmark and Share

No comments: