Wednesday, December 31, 2008

To the Fallen Heroes!

By John Kubicek

My last blog of the year. To all of the Veterans, past and present, I honor you. With the following video, this is my salute to you all!


While I had wished many of my friends and fellow journalists a Happy New Year in several recent blogs, this is the one that is actually the most important. My friends, and my dear fellow patriots that take advantage of our 1st Amendment Rights, would not have that right if it wasn't for you, our Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines. You all will be in my prayers, and I hope to see you home soon!

Happy New Year!

Wait, one last great tribute to our military men and women:

Thank you, Bubba! You are also a great inspiration for the rest of us that keep our military members in our prayers!



No comments: