Thursday, September 11, 2008

You can put lipstick on a lie, but it's still a lie

By John Kubicek

To those of you Conservatives that feel America is run by some global elitist organizations, the "shadow government," you are starting to annoy me. Maybe even more than the Obamassiah annoys me. I wouldn't bring it up, except for the fact that the "ObamaNation" is portraying the current administration in the same light.

To my enlightened brotheren, I'll agree to agree. I am in total agreement that our U.S. Government is doing it's best to control our lives. I even agree that there are people behind the scenes that don't have our best interests in mind. I may just be one of those "sick twisted freaks" (as Glenn Beck would call us) that honestly believes that there are people in the government that do NOT have our best interests in mind. But, at the same time, I'm a "ditto head" and do my best to be a robotic Rush Limbaugh fan... Yes, I'm a Rush-Bot, and I'm very proud of it.

So, as the conspiracy theorists out there seem to want us to believe, that Bush knew about the terrorist attack on September 11, 2001 before it happened, or that he had anything to do with it, that is where I get off. In my humble opinion, not only do I feel that is completely idiotic, it's only something that the Bush-haters wanted us to believe. I have been saddened by all of the silly fools on the Conservative side that have fallen into that trap. I'm mortified by the people that should know better. It should have been easy to actually discern the truth. One would only have to know that if America-haters like Michael Moore or Rosie O'Donnell were saying it, their conspiracy theory that 9/11 was an inside job would have to be a total lie. Their only goal was to try to tear down George W. Bush and his "war-mongering" administration any way they could. Unfortunately, it seemed to have worked on many good people that should have, well... known better.

If the liberal left would have just stuck to the story that the war in Iraq was based on the "Bush-lied-and-kids-died" theme, they may have gotten away with that. What they did, though, was use the 9/11 conspiracies to soften up the minds full of mush just a little more, to build up distrust of the Bush administration, and then lay on their major lies about the War in Iraq. The left's lie about 9/11 conspiracies was the lipstick to try to cover up their lies about the war on Terrorism. You can put lipstick on a lie, but it's still a lie.

It's time to know that if the global elitists are really calling the shots, it's the liberal lefties that are following the orders. Unfortunately, they could be successful if enough of us don't speak up.


On this day of September 11, let me just remind you all that America is STILL a great country, and our freedom is worth any price. This country, the United States of America, is in a fight for the survival of all Western Civilization and freedom as we still know it. That is the only truth that I know, and believe in, and do not hesitate to say in public.

On this day of September 11, please remember those that died on that infamous day, a moment in time when we were attacked by the enemies we are still fighting. And along with those we lost that day, let us honor all of those that have fallen in protecting our freedom.

USA! USA! USA!

And just in case you don't remember that day...

Let's Roll!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is an awesome heartbreaking reminder that freedom doesn't come free and freedom must be defended and terrorists must be held accountable..God bless you, John.

Love and prayers,
Sis. Gerri

beyondrightwing said...

Nailed it my friend!